Your privacy is extremely important to us. We strive to provide you with a safe and secure user experience. On occasion, there may be instances wherein information must be obtained in order to differentiate you from our thousands of other unique visitors. This helps us provide information and services that are most relevant to you.
When registering as a new user on the Votedash iOS app, we will only ask for a valid email address. This will be used for identification and password recovery purposes only.
USE OF INFORMATION
Any personal information you provide to the us through the Votedash iOS app Profile Settings page is maintained and accessible only by us unless specifically stated otherwise. We may use the information we collect in any of the following ways:
- We use aggregate data to monitor website traffic track interest in our application. No personally identifiable information is disclosed in this process; only general information in aggregate form.
- Non-specific, aggregate data is also used for the purposes of collecting general demographic information, measuring user interests, and analyzing the collective characteristics and behaviors of our registered visitors. The collection of this information allows us to appropriately change, update, and service the website in accordance to common trends.
- From time to time, we may use your information to inform you of changes and enhancements to our content and services. For those who have elected to receive information from us such as information about how to get further involved in your community, we may send you direct email regarding products we feel may be of interest to you. We will NOT release your personal information to other organizations without your express permission.
- The Votedash iOS app is in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). The personally identifiable information we collect is in no way intended for those under the age of 13. Where “age” or “date of birth” is requested, it must be indicated that the user is over 13 years of age in order for the information to be stored or transmitted.
- We respond to subpoenas, warrants, or other court orders regarding information that is contained within our access logs concerning any member or visitor. We also reserve the right to release that information concerning a user who we believe is in violation of our terms and conditions or other published guidelines and official rules, even without a subpoena, warrant, or other court order. We cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our servers for illegal activities. We also reserve the right to report any illegal activity to law enforcement.
Individuals may opt-out of communications, thereby terminating all existing information he or she may have registered with Indivisible. This is done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting a removal from our database.
Any modifications to this policy will be posted in this space. We welcome any questions or comments you have.